Deepika Padukone Biography – Family Tree, Father, Brother, Sister, Husband, Caste, Children, Religion, New Movie List, Age, Height, Net Worth.
Deepika Padukone is one of the most popular actresses in Bollywood. Also, she works in Hollywood. Most of her films are super-duper hits, the main reason behind this is her strong personality and great acting. When these two combinations are seen in the pictures are bound to be a hit. She started her career from a small level. Let us get some special information about Deepika Padukone in this Deepika Padukone biography article.
Table of Contents
Deepika Padikone wiki Biography
|Real Name||Deepika Padukone|
|Screen Name||Deepika Padukone|
|Birthday||5th January 1986|
|Birth Place||Copenhagen, Denmark|
|Hometown||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|School||Sophia High School, Bengaluru|
|College/University||Mount Carmel College, Bengaluru|
|Education Qualification||College dropout|
|Language||Konkani, Hindi, English|
|Marriage Date||14 November 2018|
|Marriage Place||Lake Como, Italy|
|Debut Movie||Aishwarya – 2006 (Kannada)
Om Shanti Om – 2007 ( Bollywood)
XXX: Return of Xander Cage – 2017 (Hollywood)
|Salary||15cr-30cr per movie
|Net Worth||$20 Million (approx)|
Deepika Padukone Family Information
|Father Name||Prakash Padukone|
|Mother Name||Ujjala Padukone|
|Sister Name||Anisha Padukone (Younger)|
|Husband Name||Ranveer Singh|
Deepika Padukone Birth Details and Family Details
Deepika Padukone was born on 5th January 1986 in Copenhagen, Denmark in a Brahmin (Saraswat) family. She is now 36 years old. Indian former Badminton Player Prakash Padukone is her father and her mother name Ujjala Padukone who works as a travel agent. Anisha Padukone is her younger sister who is a Golfer. On 14th November 2018 she married her co-star Ranveer Singh.
Deepika Padukone Education Details
Deepika has completed her schooling at Sophia High School in Bengaluru and pre-university education at Mount Carmel College. After that, she enrolled at the Indira Gandhi National Open University for a bachelor’s degree in sociology, Which was later withdrawn due to a time conflict with her modeling career.
Deepika Padukone Physical Dimension
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
|Body Measurement||34-26-34 (approx)|
Deepika Padukone Career
From her school days, she played badminton. Deepika continue her career in badminton during her school days and she played badminton at the national level. She also plays baseball at the state-level tournament. Deepika also work as a child model at the age of eight she appeared in a couple of advertising campaigns. When Padukone is the tenth standard she changes her mind and decided to become a fashion model. In 2004 she started her career full-time as a model. In her early career, she received recognition through a television commercial for the soap Liril and also modeled other brands and products. At the age of 21, Deepika moved to Mumbai and featured in a music video for Himesh Reshammiya’s song “Naam Hai Tera”. She made her first film debut in the Kannada film ‘Aishwarya’ which was directed by Indrajit Lankesh in 2006. In 2007 She made her Bollywood debut in the film ‘Om Shanti Om’ against Shah Rukh Khan also made her Hollywood debut in the ‘XXX: Return of Xander Cage’ movie in 2017.
Deepika Padukone Movie List
|2006||Aishwarya (Kannada film)|
|2007||Om Shanti Om|
|2008||Bachna Ae Haseeno|
|2009||Chandni Chowk to Chaina
Billu (Special appearance in the song ‘Love Mera Hit Hit’)
Love Aaj Kal
Main Aur Mrs Khanna (Special appearance)
|2010||Karthik Calling Karthik
Break ke Baad
Khelein Hum Jee Jaan Sey
|2011||Dum Maaro Dum (Special appearance in the song ‘Dum Maaro Dum’)
Bombay Talkies (Special appearance in the song ‘ Apna Bombay Talkies’ )
Yeh Jawaani Hey Deewani
Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ram-Leela
|2014||Kochadaiiyaan (Tamil film)
Finding Fanny (Indian English film)
Happy New Year
|2017||XXX: Return of Xander Cage ( Hollywood)
Raabta (Special appearance in the song ‘ Raabta’ )
Zero (Special appearance)
Deepika Padukone Award List
|2008||Filmfare best debut female award for 'Om Shanti Om'|
|2008||IIFA best debut female award for 'Om Shanti Om'|
|2012||Big Star Entertainment Award in category most entertaining actor in a romantic film female award for ' Cocktail'|
|2013||Big Star Entertainment Award in category most entertaining actor female award for ' Chennai Express'|
|2013||Big Star Entertainment Award in category most entertaining actor in comedy film female award for ' Chennai Express'|
|2013||Big Star Entertainment Award in category best romantic couple award for ' Chennai Express'|
|2014||IIFA Jodi of the year award for 'Yeh Jawaani Hey Deewani'|
|2014||IIFA best Actress female award for 'Chennai Express'|
|2014||IIFA Best Entertainer of the year award|
|2014||Filmfare best Actress female award for 'Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ram-Leela'|
|2015||IIFA Women of the year award|
|2015||Big Star Entertainment Award in category Most Entertaining Actor female award for ' Piku'|
|2015||Big Star Entertainment Award in category Most Entertaining Actor in a drama film female award for ' Piku'|
|2016||Filmfare best actress female award for 'Piku'|
|2016||IIFA best actress female award for 'Piku'|
|2019||IIFA best performance in the leading role female for IIFA 20 years for the film 'Piku'|
Deepika Padukone Cotroversy
- On 14 November 2014, the famous news site Times of India tweeted the post ” OMG: Deepika Padukone’s cleavage show”. After that, she replies Times of India ” I am a woman. I have a breast. I have cleavage. you got a problem?”.She gets the support of her fans and members of the cine world. Then this tweet removes from Twitter.
- Coming on Karan Johar’s talk show Coffe with Karan, Deepika commented that Ranbir Kapoor should endorse a condom brand.
- There was also a controversy over her marriage to Ranveer Singh due to the Sikh code of conduct being violated
- On January 5, 2020, condemn the brutal attack on JNU students and many students were seriously injured. On January 7, 2020, she join JNU students and supported the students. She was in a nearby town to promote her movie Chhapaak and after hearing about the attack on JNU, she express her opinion ” I feel angry that is happening. At the same time it is a matter of concern that action is not being taken”. After supporting JNU students’ social media buzz with negative comments with the use of the hashtag boycott chhapaak also gets positive comments with the use of the hashtag IstandwithDeepika both are simultaneously trending on Twitter.
- After the death of Sushant Singh Rajput, Deepika Padukone’s name was involved in a drug case on 21 September 2020. According to some news channels, there are indications that she is involved in drug rackets with the Bollywood base Whatsapp chat group. In October 2017 some code word massage in the chats ‘K’ and ‘D’ are discussing the message of drug supply to Sushant’s former manager Jaya Saha. ‘D’ asks for “maal” and ‘K’ who replies she has it, but it is at home and then clarifies ‘D’ that she needs “hash” and not “weed” as makes a plan to meet up at a restaurant.
Affairs of Deepika Padukone
- Nihar Pandya (Model, Actor)
- Upen Patel (Actor)
- Ranbir Kapor (Actor)
- Muzammil Ibrahim (Actor)
- Sidhartha Mallya (Actor)
- Yuvraj Singh (Cricketer)
Deepika Padukone Favourite Things And Hobbies
|Favourite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan, Amitabh Bachchan, Richard Gere, Amir Khan|
|Favourite Actress||Hema Malini, Madhuri Dixit, Kajol, Sridevi|
|Favourite Singer||A.R. Rahman, Justin Bieber, Jenifer Lopez, Rihanna|
|Favourite Film||Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, The Color of Paradise|
|Favourite Colour||White, Mauve|
|Fashion Designers||Manish Malhotra, Anju Modi, Rohit Bal, Tarun Tahiliani|
|Holiday Destinations||Maldives, France|
|Sports||Badminton, Football, Polo, Baseball|
|Hobbies||Cooking, Dancing, Reading, Playing Badminton|
|Foods||Biriyani, South Indian Food, pasta, Dal – Chawal, Dim Sum, Chocolates|
|Restaurants||Olive, Ram and Shyam in Mumbai, Sunny’s in Bengaluru, Ping Pong and Scalini in London, Soho House in Toronto, Mabula In South Africa|
Interesting Facts About Deepika Padukone
- Deepika was born in Denmark to a Konkani Family and later her family moved to Bengaluru when she was 11 months old.
- At a young age, she had not a social person and she had fewer friends.
- Before coming to modeling she was a national-level Badminton player and also a state-level Baseball player.
- She won the Model of the Year award at the kingfisher Fashion Award in 2005.
- To be a model, she moved from Bengaluru to Mumbai and stayed at her aunt’s house.
- She learns Japanese martial arts for her movie Chandni Chowk To China and performs her stun own.
- She is the first Bollywood heroine to give four consecutive hit movies.
- She gets an offer for the Hollywood movie “Fast and Furious 7”, but she rejects it due to a busy schedule.
- In 2010 and 2014, she was named the Sexiest Woman in the world by the Indian edition of FHM.
- Her clothing brand All About You was Published in 2013.
- In 2015 she created the “The Live Love Laugh Foundation” for mental health awareness in India.
- At the age of 17, she did her first catwalk.
- Salman Khan First saw her talent and offered for the movie. She is not ready to do a movie because she has just started her modeling career.
- She joins Anupam Kher Film Academy to learn acting skills.
- Deepika adopted a village Ambegaon in Maharashtra in 2010 and provide villagers basic essentials like water, and electricity.
Deepika Padukone Net Worth And Car Collection
Her net worth is approx 150cr and she charges approximately 15cr per movie. Also, she charges 7cr to 10cr for the advertisement.
She has own so many cars like Audi Q7, Audi A8, Mini Cooper, and BMW 5 series.
Also, Check –